Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad Recipe
- Spinach Leaves
- Red Onions, Finley Chopped
- Sliced Almonds, Lightly Roasted
- 1 Medium Avocado, Diced
- Strawberries, Sliced
- Hulled Hemp Seeds (1 Tablespoon)
- Flax Seeds (1-2 Teaspoons)
- Honey Mustard Dressing (See My Recipe HERE)
- Set oven to 350 and roast sliced almonds for a few short minutes (maybe 5 minutes). Continue checking on them frequently until they’re lightly golden brown.
- De-stem the spinach leaves and tear into smaller leaves, if desired. I tear my spinach leaves into smaller pieces to make the salad easier to eat)
- Throw all your salad ingredients into a bowl and enjoy!